Respublika Sakha (Yakutiya) Travel Guide

Nice railway station
    by jorgejuansanchez
    I enjoyed that short train journey
    by jorgejuansanchez
    Aldan stop in the toy train journey
    by jorgejuansanchez
Map of Respublika Sakha (Yakutiya)
CLICK FOR INTERACTIVE MAP

2,7,0

Yakutsk

• Dance NIght

Yakutsk Nightlife

There you can relax...You must not think about anything..good place, good bar, good restaurant...Good people.. There are two floors. Second floor is VIP zone. There are 2 bars and 1 restaurant... If you want you can eat pizza or true yakutian food.... No sport wear...

• Hotel Lena

Yakutsk Hotels

Lenin's pr 8, Yakutsk, 677000, Russia

Satisfaction: Terrible

Good for: Couples

• YAKUTSKI GOSUDARSTVENNI MUSEI ISTORIA I...

Yakutsk Off The Beaten Path

This is the best museum in Yakutsk, much better than the one dedicated to the mammoths and the diamonds.The exact name is YAKUTSKI GOSUDARCTVENNI MUSEI ISTORIA I KULTURI NARODOV SEVERA. It only costs 50 rubles if you do not speak while buying the ticket and just show one with your fingers, because foreigners pay much more. Inside, in its 3 stories,...

Oymyakon

• jorgejuansanchez's Profile Photo

by jorgejuansanchez Written Aug 25, 2014

It is not in use anymore. It was used during USSR times. But anyway, the visit to the abandoned airport is something unreal, exotic, and it impressed me.

• Adventure Travel

Tiksi

• The Port of Tiksi

Tiksi Transportation

The port was very simple. We had first to disembark in another ship, and then to rreach the port. The military wwere waiting for us. I showed my Tiksi permit where I could invite five foreign friends, and then we were allowed to disembark.

• Permit to visit Tiksi

Tiksi Favorites

Tiksi is a closed town. You need a permit. It takes about 4 to 5 days to be issued. It was on my name and I could invite five friends. That is an unusual place in the Arctic Ocean.

• Go fishing

Tiksi Sports & Outdoors

During the journey from Yakutsk to Tiksi several passengers used to fish, with succes!I bought the fish of the picture to a passenger. I invited with it toi my friends travelling with me to Tiksi. In the way back, Andre, in teh second picture, took the boat, while the rest we flew back to Yakutsk. So Andre ate the fish. All the equipment for...

Khandyga

• jorgejuansanchez's Profile Photo

by jorgejuansanchez Written Aug 31, 2014

There is no bridge. If you are not lucky you will have to wait several hours to cross the river. It works untill 7 PM.

• Adventure Travel

Top Respublika Sakha (Yakutiya) Hotels

Yakutsk Hotels
5 Reviews - 17 Photos

Instant Answers: Respublika Sakha (Yakutiya)

Comments

Respublika Sakha (Yakutiya)

Plan a Respublika Sakha (Yakutiya) vacation with reviews, tips and photos posted by real travelers and Respublika Sakha (Yakutiya) locals

Popular Destinations in Respublika Sakha (Yakutiya)

1. Yakutsk
  2. Oymyakon
  3. Tiksi
  1. Verkhoyansk
  2. Ust'-Nera
  3. Khandyga

More Cities in Respublika Sakha (Yakutiya)