Kazan' Nightlife

• Nightlife
    by Pablos_new
  • Nightlife
    by alla1

Most Recent Nightlife in Kazan'

• ozalp's Profile Photo

Joker Bar: Live music with good beer

by ozalp Updated Apr 4, 2011

Beer and Kremlin

I’ve been told that if I want to have a drink and listen to the rock music, this is where I have to go. It has live music for Fridays and Saturdays.
    It is the bar of Mirage Hotel. It is under the entrance floor of the hotel. I’ve never thought to go there since I was extremely tired for the nights, but on my last evening, I’ve dined there. They had really good alternatives in their menu. I picked a steak and garlic bread with beer. Actually, beer is a summer beverage for me. I prefer wine or vodka during winter. I picked beer, because it was fresh craft beer. Joker Bar is also a brewery. I tasted Helles and Dunkel. Also they have Marzen, but I had enough Marzen this year. The garlic bread and two beers were good, too.
    If you want to listen to the live music during your stay, this place also offers good beer and wonderful landscape of Kremlin.

Dress Code: Not sure, but I think it is casual

• Beer Tasting
    • Music

• Kapital: Internet Cafe and Great Coffee

by hansluc Written Mar 20, 2005

Set in the style of Bolshevik typography and graphic elements, Kapital is a cozy and hip place to get your caffeine and dessert, as well as enjoy some cool music while browsing the Internet. The staff is polite and outfitted in very smart smock style uniforms adding to the worker's revolution flavour of the place. You can linger for hours, staring out at the public square through the rather large windows or you can get a booth and smoke upstairs as you plot your next revolution.

My girlfriend and I spent much time here as it seemed to be the most friendly place to spend long hours chatting and enjoying doing not much of anything. The coffee is very well made, there are more coffee drinks than you can imagine. The food and desserts are not too bad either. Taken in sum, this was the most relaxing place I went to in Kazan. The city needs more places like this!

Dress Code: Come as you are

• Pablos_new's Profile Photo

"Pyramid": Discotheque

by Pablos_new Updated May 21, 2003

Night-life comlex building infront of the Kremlin is called "Pyramid". Night bars, restaurants, discotheque etc. all you like with great view on the mosque of Kul Sharif.

Instant Answers: Kazan'

Comments

Kazan' Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Kazan' nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Kazan' sightseeing.