That's our drama theatre. I...
That's our drama theatre. I mean it used to be called like that. Now we can proudly call it New Experimental Theatre! Or just NET. That's the major theatre of the city. It is also located not far from Hero's Alley. So, now you see why that alley is basically our cultural center. Talking about this theatre's experimentalism I'd say that it is present in most of the plays. Sometimes it is just that actors are half-dressed and/or play in a bath tub on the stage (Romeo & Juliet), but most of the time it looks pretty respectable. It's a kind of alternative type of theatre. I would say much about the building only because I don't know anything about it. Looks old, but good.
Stayed in Hotel for 5 days over 2007 christmas period. The service was above average and the...more
I never stayed here but my work colleague did. One day he came back to the hotel to find nearly all...more
Stayed on 1-3 May 2010. The price of a cheaper single room is 2600 RUB/night (incl. breakfast). If...more
Latest Volgograd Hotel Reviews
- Intourist Hotel - Volgograd
- Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review
- Best Eastern Volgograd Hotel
- Good (3.0 out of 5.0) 4 Reviews
- Best Eastern Oktyabrskaya Volgograd Hotel
- Very Good (3.5 out of 5.0) 2 Reviews
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Explore the World
- Relau Hotels
- Playa Blanca
- Gozo Hotels
- Brantley Lake State Park Hotels
- Belawan Hotels
- Abu Dhabi