Kabanskoye Travel Guide

• Kabanskoye Yaroslavskaya Oblast'  region russia
    Kabanskoye Yaroslavskaya Oblast' region...
    Kabanskoye

Kabanskoye Things to Do

• Kabanskoye village view

This is Kabanskoye village view. You have nothing really. This is just on the passage way, still as I like to explore, I do find very interesting this little villages lost somewhere that usualy people dont visit. This way you have a different experience in a country and you can see how the country side in this case is.

• Local houses

Local houses in Kabanskoye follow the rule as anyother Russian small village. All the houses try to be original and have different colour and even different wodden decoration and carved ornaments than others in the village.

• Kabanskoye Hotels

0 Hotels in Kabanskoye

Kabanskoye Transportation

• johnsakura's Profile Photo

by johnsakura Written Mar 12, 2005

I notice some bus passed and put some people off here in Kabanskoye . These small buses should connect Pereslavl'-Zalesskiy to Yur'yev-Pol'skiy and then from Yur'yev-Pol'skiy to Suzdal and maybe Vladimir also.
    on the picture you can see the bus station on the left side of the road coming from the East side of the village.

Kabanskoye Warnings and Dangers

• Car out!

Car out no problem. ready to go again to my precious destination. I was going on the road to Pereslavl'-Zalesskiy. I end up passing again in Kabanskoye going back to Suzdal.

• Car going off the road 4

The help has came and i didnt even needed a rope. Luckly there was this huge machine cleaning the roads and could push my car out with this strong chain attached on both veicules.

• Car going off the road 3

I did try to take it out diging a lot, but the car was leveled on the road so i just couldnt take it out for myself.next think was to try to get someone to help me. Next time i have to bring a rope. people would have been helping me faster if i had a rope.

Kabanskoye Off The Beaten Path

• johnsakura's Profile Photo

by johnsakura Written Mar 12, 2005

This is the Road after the village and as you can notice nothing exists. This is a very forgotten area of this region Yaroslavskaya Oblast'. nothing much is going on. For this, to my interest is very good. i like to go and see country side places...

Kabanskoye Favorites

• Old big house by the road 1

Again another view of this house which got my attention. I like the way it just stands there wainting for rebuilt or to be forgotten 100% and fall down... poor destiny... poor lonely house

• Local house in Kabanskoye

Again a different and original house in the village. they all look different and have different carved ornaments.

• Ask a Question

Got a question about Kabanskoye? Get an answer from our Location locals and frequent travelers

Instant Answers: Kabanskoye

Comments

Explore Deeper into Kabanskoye
Car going off the road 2