Safety Tips in Yaroslavskaya Oblast'

Car going off the road kabanskoye russia
    Kabanskoye russia
    Kabanskoye russia
    by johnsakura

Most Viewed Warnings and Dangers in Yaroslavskaya Oblast'

• johnsakura's Profile Photo

Car going off the road

by johnsakura Written Mar 13, 2005

I had a small car accident. As I wanted to park aside to take a picture, the car just slipped and went right to the edge of the road where the asfalt ended. Of course nothing happend or to me or to the car. I couldnt get it away so i had to ask for help.
    I did try to take it out diging a lot, but the car was leveled on the road so i just couldnt take it out for myself.
    next think was to try to get someone to help me. Next time i have to bring a rope. people would have been helping me faster if i had a rope.
    The help has came and i didnt even needed a rope. Luckly there was this huge machine cleaning the roads and could push my car out with this strong chain attached on both veicules.
    Car out no problem. ready to go again to my precious destination. I was going on the road to Pereslavl'-Zalesskiy. I end up passing again in Kabanskoye going back to Suzdal.

Yaroslavskaya Oblast' Hotels

Top Yaroslavskaya Oblast' Hotels

Uglich Hotels
30 Reviews - 50 Photos
Yaroslavl' Hotels
56 Reviews - 123 Photos
Rostov Hotels
46 Reviews - 102 Photos

Instant Answers: Yaroslavskaya Oblast'

Comments

Yaroslavskaya Oblast' Warnings and Dangers

Reviews and photos of Yaroslavskaya Oblast' warnings and dangers posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Yaroslavskaya Oblast' sightseeing.
Map of Yaroslavskaya Oblast'