Kezmarok Restaurants

• evaanna's Profile Photo

U 3 Apostolov, Kezmarok: Just as good as the one in Levoca

by evaanna Written Sep 2, 2008

Restaurant U 3 Apostolov

After visiting the restaurant U 3 Apostolov in Levoca many years ago I discovered there was a restaurant by the same name in Kezmarok and, as we still remember the food we had there, we had to try the food served here. And on the whole we weren't disappointed. We had to wait some time for our food to be brought but then it all came at once so by the time I had had my enormous piece of fried cheese with chips and salad, my pancakes got cold.
    The rooms are nice with some niches which afford relative privacy, and you can contemplate the ornate decor while you are waiting. As befits the name of the place, there are statues of 3 apostles and another one of a man with a lantern (a town guard?) in addition to numerous pictures. The place was pretty empty for a Saturday afternoon.

Favorite Dish: My husband had garlic soup, which he liked, dumplings with sheep's cheese filling, which was barely present in them, and the pancakes you can see in the picture.
    I had fried cheese with chips and salad and got such a large helping that I had to share some of it with Chris. Then the pancakes of course, which I wouldn't give up for anything.
    I hope to re-visit the place to try some other dishes.

• evaanna's Profile Photo

U 3 Apostolov, Levoca: Super food and a lot of it

by evaanna Updated Mar 20, 2006

The restaurant is situated on the first floor with a view of the central square. The sculptures of the Three Apostles are part of the interior design. The food is fantastic, a lot of it local, extremely large helpings. To try more dishes, share them with your friends. We ordered a few and could hardly move when we finished. We simply couldn't bear to leave such delicacies uneaten.

Favorite Dish: It was a long time ago, but I remember excellent pancakes with fruit, chocolate and cream.
    Trout fried in butter was also great. If you can, try everything they offer.

Instant Answers: Kezmarok

Comments

Kezmarok Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Kezmarok restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Kezmarok sightseeing.