The creation of one of most important landscape gardens in this part of the world started at the turn of the 18th and 19th centuries during the ownership of Count Lipot Andrassy. From this early period survives a rotunda (originally a library) and the Freemasons' Pavilion. The latter, standing on an island, is decorated with wall paintings and various masonic symbols. The Count continued the construction of the park in between 1810 and the 1820s, supposedly with the help of Heinrich Nebbien. Joseph Bergmann, whose plans are known from 1823, created the aqueduct with a huge waterfall. Remnants of a medieval castle also became an important feature of the park. In the late 19th century the park was substantially remodelled and extended in the time of Manó Andrássy with the creation of a lake, a menagerie (a mock ruin), a Hermes Grotto, and a Japanese Bridge as well as with the planting of a great number of exotic plants. Around 1900, in the time of his son, a formal pleasure ground in front of the house with a tennis court and a small Chinese Pavilion were created.
One of the first structures erected in the park was rotunda. Originally rotunda serves as a library.
Central point of the park is great lake. In fact, there are two artificial lakes but other one is much smaller. Well, this one is not so big but is bigger than other one :)