Zuberec Warnings and Dangers

ME AFTER ZLATY BAZANT BEER :-)
    by matcrazy1
    PIG FOR 40 GUYS?
    by matcrazy1

Most Recent Warnings and Dangers in Zuberec

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo

Don't drink too... fast :-)

by matcrazy1 Updated Jan 18, 2004

ME  AFTER  ZLATY  BAZANT  BEER :-)

Slovak beer was delicious and addictive, believe me. Additionaly it was inexpensive, over 30% cheaper than in Poland in 2000. So we started with Zlaty Bazant 12 (Golden Pheasant) we bought in a grocery before. After 5 beers (2.5 l) I had to take longer break. I was lucky to find this fence on my picture :-).

We were in a group of maybe 40 friends - exclusively guys (at age say 25- 50 yo), far away from our wives, fiances, kids and far away from our gossiping hometowns. Very funny and relaxing (each guy - and woman, too - needs it, I am sure... at least from time to time) but sometimes it maybe... dangerous hehe. A few of us drank Slovak beer too fast and went to sleep too early. So, either they lost much and I lost much as I coudn't speak with them.

Behave, please. Talk, dance, sing, enjoy your time and never, never drink beer too fast.

By the way I guess the women were having just as much fun without us although not so easy under the watchful eye of the local gossips! Ha, ha!

• Beer Tasting

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo

Too small pig

by matcrazy1 Updated Jan 12, 2004

PIG  FOR  40  GUYS?

This small pig on my picture tasted delicious. But it gave too little food for forty hungry guys. Notice that when you drink beer you want to eat (the same effect I noticed after... olives).
    So, we should order at least 2 such small pigs. By the way, you can order small lamb as well but mostly in fall and spring time. And always a few days in advance as they must find an animal for you, kill and prepare it in an oven before putting on a grill.

Instant Answers: Zuberec

Comments

Zuberec Warnings and Dangers

Reviews and photos of Zuberec warnings and dangers posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Zuberec sightseeing.