Casa del Papa, Ljubljana

Celovška 54 01/434 31 58

• clivedinburgh's Profile Photo

Casa del Papa: Worth looking up

by clivedinburgh Written Nov 11, 2005

There are a few sections to this place but when we rolled in on a weekday afternoon only the upstairs seemed to be open. This was less formal than the restaurant below but still very nice.

Favorite Dish: I tried the seafood risotto which was great and the other dishes seemed equally apetising

• Casa del Papa: Great a la carte restaraunt !

by Conformist Written Oct 28, 2005

500 m from the town centre we found this great designed restaurant dedicated to Ernest Hemingway. We were so hungry and we had a bass carpaccio with truffles honey and black truffles . There´s many dishes to choose and a la carte menu is very complete. We had a very nice dinner time. Very good service. They have actually 4 different very cousy ambients with different offer. Classy and and very affordable! I checked their website and they have all menus with pricelit there. Lot of people there at summer night (I should go there without my wife) :)

Favorite Dish: This bass carpaccio with truffles honey and black truffles worked very well but it's really difficult to choose as they have long list of a la carte goodies. :)

• Business Travel

Instant Answers: Ljubljana

Comments

Hotels Near Casa del Papa
3.5 out of 5 stars