PIzzeria Ljubljanski dvor, Ljubljana

by Willettsworld
    by rexvaughan
    by Umea6
  • rexvaughan's Profile Photo

PIzzeria Ljubljanski dvor: 105 kinds of pizza!

by rexvaughan Updated Oct 17, 2005

This place is amazing. They do only pizza but have 105 different kinds! It is just beside the river on the east side and about 1 block down from the Triple Bridge. They have covered outdoor seating so we had a pleasant atmosphere for our dinner.

Favorite Dish: Pizza with cheese, tomato and asparagus. It was what a pizza should be - nice crust and fresh veggies on top with a delicious cheese.

We washed it down with a bottle of Terano wine, Kraski Teran Lisjak, a nice light red of the region.

Our whole meal (just pizza and wine) came to about $26 and most of that was the wine.

• markyg's Profile Photo

PIzzeria Ljubljana: YUMMY

by markyg Written Jan 9, 2005

Outdoor seating of Pizzeria

Pizza, pizza and more pizza. Coming from New York I consider myself a pizza connoisseur. I have to say Slovenia has the best pizza I have had outside of New York (I thought better than Italy) and this restaurant was up there on my list. All different types and sizes of pizza. Service was a bit slow sitting outside. While they have other menu items, I would recommend a salad and a pizza. Nice view of the river a few paces from Preseren Square

• Willettsworld's Profile Photo

Pizzeria Ljubljanski dvor: Riverside pizza

by Willettsworld Written Aug 17, 2006

This pizzeria is well located right beside the river near Cobbler Bridge in a small square called Dvorni trg (hence the name). They have some 100 or more pizza's listed in the menu and so the place gets very popular so much so that people wait on the pavement in front for free tables. The service wasn't bad but I did have to wait more than 20 minutes before my pizza arrived which I think is a bit too long but considering it was very busy maybe not so.

Instant Answers: Ljubljana

Comments

Hotels Near PIzzeria Ljubljanski dvor
2.0 out of 5 stars