Casino Bled, Bled

Know about this? Rate It!

Bled Casino
    by antistar
  • Casino Bled
    by call_me_rhia
  • antistar's Profile Photo

Casino Bled

by antistar Written Jun 26, 2004

Bled Casino

Bled isn't exactly a hotspot for nightlife, but it does have one place where you can waste your money into the early hours of the morning, and that is the Casino. Tucked away, down by the lake, the Casino stays open for punters from three o'clock in the afternoon until five o'clock in the morning. The link below takes you to the official site for the casino, if you want to learn more about what games they play and how to play them, but unfortunately it is currently only available in Italian, German and Slovenian.

• call_me_rhia's Profile Photo

Bled casino: strange gambling

by call_me_rhia Updated Oct 21, 2002

What i liked was not the gambling itself, but the fun in not knowing how much you are gambling and how much you won. first of all slovene currency is not allowed, so at the entrace you are forced to change your foreign money. I had some 20 DM with me, so i decided i could part with them easily: they give you coins in exchange - and their worth was equivalent to austrian schillings. I played a bit, lost a bit, won a bit. Unable to figure out how much I had won in schillings, I kept playing - hoping to lose. I mean: figure bringing your winning and finding out you've won only a few cents anyway - embarassing!
    With the Euro in Slovenia's neighbouring countries, this bit of fun has been taken away from me. No more gambling, I think.

Dress Code: neat casual sould be enough, for a woman at least. a tie might be required for men, i don't remember

Instant Answers: Bled

Comments

Other Nightlife in Bled