The Pub, Bled

Know about this? Rate It!

• The Pub
    by easterntrekker
    Leaving the pub
    by barryg23
  • easterntrekker's Profile Photo

The Irish Pub: Good Drinks

by easterntrekker Written Aug 26, 2008

There’s not much here in the way of food, thin sandwiches but the beer is good and cold and only 2E for a large glass. The local wine is pretty good and the best deal around at 1 E a glass. There's a TV and is popular during the soccar games.

• Singles

• barryg23's Profile Photo

The Pub: The Pub Bled

by barryg23 Written Jan 26, 2005

We stopped here for a quick drink after dinner on our first night in Bled. I was hoping for a nice pint of beer but if I remember correctly they had nothing on draught. It was rather quiet when we visited but I imagine this place gets busier at weekends.

Leaving the pub

• silver_puma's Profile Photo

Pub Bled: The local hang out

by silver_puma Written Jun 11, 2004

This place was packed on Saturday night. It had a really buzzy atmosphere. Clientele seemed to consist of the local 'yoof'. This was the only place that we found that actually had a bouncer on the door like the bars in the UK.

It might cost you a bit more for a drink here than elsewhere.

Dress Code: Nothing frumpy!

• Study Abroad

• Krumlovgirl's Profile Photo

The Pub: The Pub

by Krumlovgirl Written Mar 5, 2004

I thought The Pub (creative name, huh?) was great. We usually went there at night after we finished eating at the "pizza place." The drinks (especially these things that the local people called "blueberries") were great and I always over did it. The best thing is that it was just downhill from the hostel so it was difficult getting lost on the way back home-no matter how much you had to drink!

Instant Answers: Bled

Comments

Other Nightlife in Bled