Celje Nightlife

Ali gooooooooo!

Best Rated Nightlife in Celje

Marco Polo --> ex Veronica Pub: Good New Pub

Ali gooooooooo!

Pretty interesting local which offers many *foreign* drinks you don't get anywhere in Celje, including Czech Staropramen (yoooohooo!!!!!!!). On time to time there are great concerts (there was fantastic rock concert of Infack today).

• richiecdisc's Profile Photo

Pivovarna Diavolo.: Brewpub in Celje?!

by richiecdisc Updated Jan 29, 2003

Before the weight set in

Okay, the beer was just so so and the `soft` pretzels had me yearning for Bavaria, but it was a very contemporary `American style` brepub and after a few days of wine, I was in the mood for a brew. ;) They had the usual, svetlo and temno types of lager. Someone needs to tell these guys there`s more than two kinds of beer in the world.

Dali: Dali - My fave

My schoolmate with a bottle of Lasko

This is my No1 destiantion in Celje. I come here before classes, after classes, and sometimes inbetween... In the evenings... At nights sometimes...
    The point: Well If you're looking for me and I'm not at school, I'm here :-)

Dress Code: Be yourself!

• KiNyA's Profile Photo

Lasko - Is that a question?

by KiNyA Updated Dec 29, 2003

Lasko everywhere, everytime, everybody!

Hmmm? Don't know what to decide for. Some of my best pubs and bars are: Underground (Stanetova ulica in the centre), Krcma pri Zamorcu, Veronika Pub, Maverick (all nearby Gledaliski trg by the Theatre square), Zlatorog (opposite to main bus station), and Spas kamra (Linhartova ulica 5). Sometimes there are organisated rock concerts or rave parades in Golovec.

• Beer Tasting

• oja's Profile Photo

Krcma pri zamorcu: Krcma pri zamorcu

by oja Updated Aug 25, 2002

About the only nightlife spot in Celje that I tested. A lovely, relaxed part-pub part-club with occassional live music and loads of atmosphere. I believe it's there that you can meet the most interesting people of Celje.

Dress Code: I'd say black(ish).

• soncnica's Profile Photo

Evergreen Club: Dancing on the streets

by soncnica Written Dec 17, 2002

Stanetova street

It's basically the only place in Celje where people aged 25+ don't feel old.
    Choice of music is not as bad either as you can see from the name of the club.

Dress Code: Whatever you feel comfortable in.

• pmodic's Profile Photo

Art kino Metropol

by pmodic Updated Aug 31, 2003

Art kino Metropol is cinema in city center and plays old and classic movies (mostly european production). In basement is new cyber caffe where can you get in touch with internet and with me :))

Mladina: Joco rules!

Joco (!!!)

It's a very nice local, often our destination after classes. Joco, the waiter who works there most of the time is very funny!

• croisbeauty's Profile Photo

I didn't stay in Celje, so...

by croisbeauty Written Aug 26, 2002

I didn't stay in Celje, so knowing nothing about its nightlife am offering this beautiful small house in the heart of the Old Town.

Instant Answers: Celje

Comments

Celje Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Celje nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Celje sightseeing.