Know about this? Rate It!
day trip to trieste.
trieste in italy is not far from piran and you can drive there easily or go by ferry from piran.
trieste is an italian town with a lot of austrian influence in it´s architecture as it was part of the austrian/hungarian empire for many years.
it´s main square is located right by the sea dn that makes it a very pleasant town to visit.
the town also has several good places to eat and a good shopping district.
- Historical Travel
- Castles and Palaces
Trieste In Italy...
Another day excursion maybe would be Trieste in Italy. It's another country of course but Trieste looks, smells like many Slovenian Coastal towns although much more hectic & busy, as a hub to enter the rest of Italy & also to enter Slovenia on the Coast !
Many mighty fine architectures in Trieste that is so full of history, that shouldn't be missed.
- Budget Travel
- Family Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Piran Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Ponta Delgada
- Villaricos Hotels
- Kiryas Joel Hotels
- Key Largo Hotels
- Lake Koshkonong Hotels
- Atlanta Off The Beaten Path
- Nashville Off The Beaten Path
- Arizona Off The Beaten Path
- Charleston Off The Beaten Path
- Toronto Off The Beaten Path
- Crete Island Off The Beaten Path
- Alabama Off The Beaten Path
- New York City Off The Beaten Path
- Quebec Off The Beaten Path
- Vermont Off The Beaten Path
- Salt Lake City Off The Beaten Path
- Chattanooga Off The Beaten Path