Daytrip to Venice, Piran

Know about this? Rate It!

The beautiful Venice !
    by coceng
  • Dabs's Profile Photo

Daytrip to Venice

by Dabs Written Jun 20, 2007

As we were waiting to check into our hotel, we flipped through an excursion guide laying on the counter and were surprised to see a day trip to Venice included for around 60E per person. We asked the desk clerk how long it took to get there and she wasn't sure but it was an all day excursion and it sounded like you got there by boat.

After our dreadful Ryan Air flight that was supposed to go into Venice but got diverted to Trieste, I got to thinking that it might have made more sense to fly to Trieste or Ljubljana and then visited Venice on a day trip which would have avoided the high cost of the hotel in Venice and I probably would have seen just as much.

• coceng's Profile Photo

Venice !

by coceng Written Sep 13, 2003

The beautiful Venice !

Why would I want to put Venice ? Well, that's because Venice is about 1 & a half hours away ! That's why.
    If you read this you know why you just have to come to piran or go to Venice ! Sure venice is more famous than Piran but I am sure you would baffle a few people if you tell them that you come to Venice through Piran.

Instant Answers: Piran

Comments

Other Off The Beaten Path in Piran