Know about this? Rate It!
taking a walk down to portoroz is a nice option when in piran.
the town is just 2 kilometersd away from piran and you can walk along the sea on walking paths all the way to portoroz.
portoroz is a modern style holiday resort and does in my opinion not have the charm piran does, but if you need to do some shopping or want to go to a good beach then portoroz is a good option.
- Water Sports
Just down the road from Piran is Portoroz which is a touristy beach town. It has a little bit more activity than Piran. There are more hotels, casinos, and when I was there a couple bands were playing at one of them. Near the beach are basketball and bocce ball courts if one is interested in some sports.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Piran Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Saint George Hotels
- Gulfport Hotels
- Beverwijk Hotels
- La Floresta Pearson Hotels
- Italy Off The Beaten Path
- Barcelona Off The Beaten Path
- Palm Coast.
- Cincinnati Off The Beaten Path
- Mersing Off The Beaten Path
- Marken - Monnickendam
- Tehachapi Off The Beaten Path
- Wisconsin Off The Beaten Path
- Townsville Off The Beaten Path
- Lago di Garda & surroundings of the town
- Oahu Off The Beaten Path
- Busan Off The Beaten Path