Been here? Rate It!
The 9 watchtowers
In the Plaza de España (Spain's square) you can find 2 typical buildings in one corner:
- One is called the House of the 5 watchtowers (left on the pic).
- The other is called the House of the 4 watchtowers (right on the pic, with red designs).
Both are very close to one another and give you a good opportunity to admire these towers, typical from Cadiz, used by the locals to watch for the coming vessels in the 18-19th centuries.
Most of other towers are located in narrow streets, so is difficult to see them from below...
- Historical Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Cadiz Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Ventimiglia Hotels
- Vlore Hotels
- North Massapequa Hotels
- Jerome Hotels
- Otok Cres