Córdoba Nightlife

Most Recent Nightlife in Córdoba

• Jawnuta's Profile Photo

Tablao Cardenal - FLAMENCO: La Magia del Flamenco

by Jawnuta Written Dec 15, 2007

We went for real flamenco and it was an unforgetable experience.
    You get free drink (jerez cherry for us) and you ar a witness to fabulous Flamenco show.

To tell you the truth I was plesently surprised. I expected some touristy Disney Land, but what we got was a fantastic show, with fantastic dancers and guitar players.

It was trully a magical night.

great dancers the guitar players great dancers great dancers great dancers

• Assenczo's Profile Photo

I beg your forgiveness, I forgot: Flamenco flare

by Assenczo Written May 19, 2005

The thing to do in Cordoba is to witness the spectacle of flamenco. Flamenco is a product of Andalusia and it is more than appropriate to enjoy it exactly here in Cordoba, in a way the heart of Andalusia.

There are many venues where flamenco is performed. These are usually bars where one can be culturally prompted by generous quantity of sangria. Believe me, it really helps get to the point.

Speaking of the point, it was demonstrated quite literally to me, or at least this was my impression. In my case there was a love fight between the male musician and the female dancer which seemed to continue after the spectacle itself. I should consider myself very lucky because the state in which these two love birds were helped a lot to provide a convincing interpretation of the flamenco itself.

Dress Code: Casual

• Theater Travel

• Carmela71's Profile Photo

Deneuve: Lots of concerts in Crodoba

by Carmela71 Updated May 25, 2004

Lots of concerts in Cordoba, on my birthday we went to see this group.

The singer is a friend.. so we enjoy it!

'Deneuve' is Adolfo Carrillo, Antonio Manuel, Rafael Morillas, Santiago Bosco, Antonio Agredano and Angel S?nchez

• cwest03's Profile Photo

Not Much Of A Nighlife

by cwest03 Written Jul 26, 2003

When we arrived in Cordoba we checked into our hotel and headed out for a bite to eat. After dinner we headed out to the old town center to see what was going on. In the previous cities that we had been in this area was typically very lively filled with restaurants and people walking around till at least 1a or 2a. When we arrived we were surprised to see this area pretty empty. There were a few people walking around but we were pretty disappointed.

If there is nightlife in Cordoba it's not happening in the old town.

• Trains

• Krystynn's Profile Photo

Nightlife? What nightlife??!!...

by Krystynn Updated Sep 12, 2002

Nightlife? What nightlife??!!

Yes, Cordoba is a lovely place for viewing historical monuments and landmarks... but by dusk, this town becomes pretty quiet! (Read: DEAD).

I met a lovely Mexican girl here in Cordoba and we both decided to paint the town red after dinner (since my other friends were too tired and decided to turn in early for the night...). Anyway, we (the Mexican girl and I) happily went to see the Manager of our hotel. Even he looked suprised when we asked him about the most happening clubs/ pubs (anywhere!) that we could check out here in Cordoba.

Don't get me wrong... There are pubs here in Cordoba... but most of them are just not the happening ones, ya know...

• Kay_C's Profile Photo

I was actually disappointed...

by Kay_C Written Aug 25, 2002

I was actually disappointed with the lack of nightlife other than dining - we followed the Lonely Planet guide to find some good bars and were left wandering around - may have been the time of the year - Nov? Oh well, needed the sleep anyhow....

Instant Answers: Córdoba

Comments

Córdoba Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Córdoba nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Córdoba sightseeing.