Beaches, Fuengirola

• zumodemango's Profile Photo

the beach

by zumodemango Written Jun 15, 2004

Fuengirola Beach

In the beach, to relax and be tanned and to go into the water: nice because it's cold!
    You can take a parasol and a thing to lie down comfortable(sorry i don't know the word in English, but it's in teh photo) for 8 €. It is nice to read in teh shadow!

• bliss7's Profile Photo

La Playa

by bliss7 Written Aug 8, 2006

Beautiful!

The beaches at Fuengirola are wonderful! Actually, they are the only beaches I've been to in Spain, but I loved them and that's that.

The beach here was my first entry into the Mediterranean Sea, a sea that my distant ancestors fished in, swam in, sailed through, maybe even died in. There was an ancient sense of 'coming home' when I first entered the cold, and salty water. I could feel in my bones that I was somehow connecting with those who went before me, my ancestors who had been in the same water. Then, I also felt in my bones that the water was freezing (April) and got out to warm up in the sun. :)

• School Holidays

• rachel_sun's Profile Photo

Beachlife

by rachel_sun Written Nov 10, 2003

Long Promeande

Favorite Thing:
    I went to Costa Del Sol on my first trip to Spain.It was my first hol ever with my husband.We went on a package holiday to Fuengirola.Fuengirola is in south-east Spain and it has plenty of bars and life.Malaga and Marbella are close by and Fuengirola has high rise buildings lining the beach.The beach is 4 miles long and the promenade runs almost the entire length of the beach.All along this are high rise blocks.We went for one week half board in a hotel called something like Las Piramides.

• Beer Tasting

• mikeayers's Profile Photo

Fuengirola Beach

by mikeayers Written Jun 22, 2006

Fuengirola is a very touristy and very English town to the east of Marbella. The beaches are *much* better than those in Malaga, and especially Marbella.

Instant Answers: Fuengirola