FESTIVALS & LOCAL CUSTOMES, Granada

Know about this? Rate It!

• Hangin Out with the Dudes

by johnnyo Written Feb 26, 2003

Fondest memory: I was on a tour, and as tours go, they can get boring. So I took a seat with these older Spanish dudes and we got to chatting. It turns out this one guy's niece goes to UCLA. That was pretty cool. I would have been down for some serious day drinking with these old timers - I bet they have some stories!

• Gypsy Dancing in Caves

by johnnyo Written Feb 26, 2003

Favorite thing: You have to go to one of the gypsy dancing in cave things. They say it's all inclusive drinks, but that's a load of BS - it's two free rounds before and at intermission of the show. You can't order a double. And sometimes they don't have enought time to serve everyone, because they pack you in like sardines. BYOB to make it really fun. And be sure to dance with them when they offer, it's a blast!

• Tequila for the Boys and Baileys for the Teacher

by johnnyo Updated Feb 26, 2003

Favorite thing: The guy with the blue shirt was one of our Spanish teachers. He loved Baileys and his name was Paco, we called him the Taco. That sounds ignorant and stupid, but my friend Beau has kept in touch with him. And to this day, Paco has never had such a fun goup of students ...

• Dancing with Strangers

by johnnyo Written Feb 26, 2003

Favorite thing: This dude was moving in on the girls, but he was so bad at it and so funny we just let back and laughed are asses off while he got turned down over and over ...

Instant Answers: Granada