La Taberna Flamenca: Flamenco
Flamenco is at the heart of Spain, but it is usually for the night owls.
In Jerez you may just be in the right place at the right time and see some improvised, short bursts of dancing and singing in and around the plazas day or night.
If you want to be sure to be entertained by this dizzying spectacle and vibrant dancing and guitar, visit La Taberna at least once. A meal there is optional.
Dress Code: Smart to casual.
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Arts and Culture
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices