Chicguagua, Jerez de la Frontera

• Chicguagua
    Taco
  • Chicguagua: A Quality Mexican

by blint Updated Dec 29, 2007

I like Mexican food and as I live in Spain I normally take the opportunity to eat something different when I eat out. If you find the Spanish food too salty, too bland or just not to your tastes, don't worry you don't have to resort to bad quality food such as McDonald's, instead you can try this great little Mexican in Jerez.

It is little and there isn't much room to eat at the tables, but it is beautifully decorated, with a cosy atmosphere and friendly staff.

There isn't much choice on the menu (a signal that what there is on the menu is done well) and nothing is really that spicy, but there are some extremely tasty dishes and you can always order spicy sauce on the side.

Tax is not added on (IVA) so please bare this in mind.

There are photos attached of the restaurant and the food.

Favorite Dish: The taco's were great and cheap at 2.30 a taco, chicken (pollo) or beef (tenera). I had the beef one and was more than pleasantly surprised.

For my main course I had Carnitas con Queso and it was really really tasty, from the beef to the cheese. Highly recommended at €6.90.

To drink there was Mexican beer such as Coronita, Pacifico or Negra Modela or if you want something different I saw one young couple order something great that looked like Margarita. I'm sure they must have Sangria too.

Taco Carinitas con queso BEER!
    • Beer Tasting

Instant Answers: Jerez de la Frontera

Comments

View all Jerez de la Frontera hotels