Know about this? Rate It!
Arriving by car
If you're arriving by car in Jerez, beware that driving around is a bit of a nightmare - be prepared to get lost and do a few of those three point turns and u-turns!! Signs and directions aren't that great and there are quite a few one way streets and pedestrianised areas to confuse things further. In fact, just trying to get to the centre of town from the main highway is a trick in itself!
There are a couple of underground carparks near the centre, one underneath a plaza near the top of the pedestrianised main shopping street. If yuou make it that far, then just park and travel between the sights on foot.
- Road Trip
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Jerez de la Frontera Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Draguignan Hotels
- Laguna Hotels
- Rodanthe Hotels
- Calverstown Hotels
- Lexington Park
- South Queensferry
- Malta Transportation
- Port Elizabeth Transportation
- Gabon Transportation
- Hawaii (State of) Transportation
- Terschelling Transportation
- Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk Transportation
- Mount Rainier National Park Transportation
- Brühl Transportation
- Saint-Brieuc Transportation
- Marianske Lazne Transportation