Know about this? Rate It!
Marbella is a popular and luxurious tourist resort west of Málaga (about 60 km). It is well known as it attracts wealthy people from all over the world.
We spent an evening here walking through the old town with its small streets and alleyways and having dinner in one of its many restaurants and bars. Especially around Plaza los Naranjas there are many restaurants.
It can easily be reached by 'autopista' (highway).
- Luxury Travel
If you visit Malaga than also spend a day in Marbella. Its worthwhile visiting. For more information Go here!!
Of course .....
Puerto Banus, the old twon of marbella, the parks... there is lots of things to do there.....
festival of marbella (2nd week june around the 11th)
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Málaga Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Cape Town Hotels
- Sutherland Shire Hotels
- Sri Lanka
- Kampong Pasir Ris Hotels
- Hazyview Hotels
- Jamaica Off The Beaten Path
- Atlanta Off The Beaten Path
- Nashville Off The Beaten Path
- Arizona Off The Beaten Path
- Toronto Off The Beaten Path
- Charleston Off The Beaten Path
- Quebec Off The Beaten Path
- Vermont Off The Beaten Path
- Salt Lake City Off The Beaten Path
- Lexington Off The Beaten Path
- Chattanooga Off The Beaten Path
- Ottawa Off The Beaten Path