Know about this? Rate It!
Take the bus to Mijas. It`s a beautiful little place and a great place for a gentle stroll and relaxing with a wee beer. If you find some good shopping, that`s a bonus too!
Take a minute to visit the San Sebastion church, climb to the Plaza de Toros and get great views of the Costa, and relax.
Leaving the seaside, the first place to visit is the typical white village MIJAS, a very popular destination of excursions from Malaga. SOMETIMES CAN BE TOO CROWDED OF TOURISTS, BUT VIEWS ARE GREAT AND THE TAXI MONKEYS ARE A MUST DO PHOTO!!
Mijas. It is a small village...
Mijas. It is a small village of Muslim origin with narrow streets, panaromic views, and whitewashed houses covered with flowers. It is a lovely short trip from Malaga. There are lots of souvenir and craft shops, and also many restaurants and cafes. To see a typical Andalucian style village, Mijas is the place.
Mijas is a picturesque and...
is a picturesque and typical Andalusian village and is 20 minutes drive from Malaga. It is a small town with Muslim origin situated on a hill. It is pretty with narrow streets, views of the coasts, and whitewashed houses. Lotsa souvenirs shops and places to eat. I think the souvenirs are the cheapest and they also have souvenirs for Cordoba, Granada, Malaga, Sevilla. Cheaper than buying from those cities.
Go take a trip to the famous...
Go take a trip to the famous 'White town' of Mijas where you can ride on a burro taxi through downtown or
shop and bargain at the local tiendas. They have the only square bull ring in Spain.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Málaga Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Lindcove Hotels
- Heckscher State Park Hotels
- Port Huron Hotels
- Booktown Hotels
- Atlanta Off The Beaten Path
- Nashville Off The Beaten Path
- Arizona Off The Beaten Path
- Charleston Off The Beaten Path
- Toronto Off The Beaten Path
- Alabama Off The Beaten Path
- San Francisco Off The Beaten Path
- New York City Off The Beaten Path
- Vermont Off The Beaten Path
- Salt Lake City Off The Beaten Path
- Lexington Off The Beaten Path
- Ottawa Off The Beaten Path