Know about this? Rate It!
1 hour and a half by car from Marbella, less than an hour from malaga (with the new road), 52 km from Malaga, is called 'Balcón del Mediterraneo' ('Balcony of Mediterranean Sea'). Apart of the beautiful view its Cueva de Nerja, a 3000 years old cave with colossal stalactites, makes it worth a visit.
Catch a bus along the coast to...
Catch a bus along the coast to Nejra, another nice town. You can catch a bus up to the Nejra caves, enjoy the lush beach and some great food at the little restaurant at the bottom of the path to the beach
A vist to Nerja. Nerja is a...
A vist to Nerja. Nerja is a charming little town on the east of Malaga. It is about 56km from Malaga.
I love the home-made ice cream here... yummy... :)
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Málaga Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Brisbane Hotels
- Sharm El Sheikh
- Long Point Key Hotels
- Puerto Rico
- Ulu Bedok Village Hotels
- Maneadero Hotels
- Florida Off The Beaten Path
- Venice Off The Beaten Path
- Georgia Off The Beaten Path
- Colorado Off The Beaten Path
- Philadelphia Off The Beaten Path
- Washington State Off The Beaten Path
- DAY TRIPS AROUND MUMBAI
- Portland Off The Beaten Path
- Las Vegas Off The Beaten Path
- Mackinac Island Off The Beaten Path
- Texas Off The Beaten Path
- Washington D.C. Off The Beaten Path