Know about this? Rate It!
1 hour and a half by car from Marbella, less than an hour from malaga (with the new road), 52 km from Malaga, is called 'Balcón del Mediterraneo' ('Balcony of Mediterranean Sea'). Apart of the beautiful view its Cueva de Nerja, a 3000 years old cave with colossal stalactites, makes it worth a visit.
Catch a bus along the coast to...
Catch a bus along the coast to Nejra, another nice town. You can catch a bus up to the Nejra caves, enjoy the lush beach and some great food at the little restaurant at the bottom of the path to the beach
A vist to Nerja. Nerja is a...
A vist to Nerja. Nerja is a charming little town on the east of Malaga. It is about 56km from Malaga.
I love the home-made ice cream here... yummy... :)
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Málaga Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Lapu-Lapu City Hotels
- Puerto Galera
- Kampong Pantai Batu Hitam Hotels
- Rwanda Hotels
- Canterbury Hotels
- Atlanta Off The Beaten Path
- Nashville Off The Beaten Path
- Arizona Off The Beaten Path
- Charleston Off The Beaten Path
- Crete Island Off The Beaten Path
- San Francisco Off The Beaten Path
- New York City Off The Beaten Path
- Quebec Off The Beaten Path
- Vermont Off The Beaten Path
- Salt Lake City Off The Beaten Path
- Chattanooga Off The Beaten Path
- Ottawa Off The Beaten Path