Know about this? Rate It!
You can go to Ronda on a daytrip. We took the car and drove about 1.5 hours to get there. The old and new town of Ronda are separated by El Tajo, a 100m-deep gorge. To get to the old town, you'll have to pass a beautiful old bridge, reaching deep into the gorge. Don't look down if you have fear of heights :-).
We only visited the old town. It was lovely with one main street and many small alleys to wander around. There is a nice shady square in front of a beautiful church.
Ronda is very touristic.
- Road Trip
A very nice trip to do is to...
A very nice trip to do is to Ronda! This small village is built on the edge of a precipice and has a very nice flair. Although it is not exactly off the beaten path, only few tourists compared to the other Andalucian cities go there. Defenetively a must-see!
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Málaga Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Albuquerque Hotels
- Chengannur Hotels
- Hermit Island Hotels
- Gem Beach Hotels
- Orlando Off The Beaten Path
- Munich Off The Beaten Path
- Chiang Mai Off The Beaten Path
- Portugal Off The Beaten Path
- New Orleans Off The Beaten Path
- Outside Berlin
- Pisa Off The Beaten Path
- Pennsylvania Off The Beaten Path
- Trondheim Off The Beaten Path
- Prague Off The Beaten Path
- Israel Off The Beaten Path