PUERTO BANUS, Marbella

Know about this? Rate It!

Puerto Banus
  • nhcram's Profile Photo

Boat trip to nearby Puerto Banus

by nhcram Written Jul 15, 2006

Puerto Banus

Not my kind of place I must admit. Very expensive compared to it's neighbouring resort of Marbella and the atmosphere was not as friendly either. We did however find an excellent restaurant for lunch at a set price. I am sure forthose that have lots of money and like to be seen they would love it here.

PUERTO BANUS --- THE TOWER

Puerto Banus - The Tower

An impressive part of the pier and marina area is THE TOWER.
    I really wish I knew more about it and what it is used for. Perhaps Carmen or Stace can help me out with this one. Heeeeelllp!!!

PUERTO BANUS --- RESTAURANTS

Puerto Banus Restaurants

Along with the luxurious yachts and the exclusive shops which carry such names as Gucci, Versace and Armani, of course you will find expensive RESTAURANTS and Puerto Banus has plenty of them. Just to sit and have a drink in one of the outside patios will set you back a few Euros.

PUERTO BANUS --- THE MARINA

Hans & Marina

By far, the most impressive area of Puerto Banus is THE MARINA. Here you will find the biggest, the most luxurious and for sure, the most expensive yachts in the whole Costa Del Col. Hans and I saw one after another of these beautiful homes on the water. Some were just absolutely unbelievable. Pure Luxury!! As we walked along the pier, I think we had our mouths wide open the whole time.

PUERTO BANUS

Puerto Banus Marina

An exclusive seaside resort, PUERTO BANUS is THE meeting-point of the jet-set in Marbella. Here you will find the most beautiful and luxurious yachts, the most elegant shops and the best restaurants. We thought of it as the place to see and be seen. Many folks were out on a beautiful sunny Saturday afternoon just enjoying themselves at the many sidewalk cafe's or just strolling among the beautiful yachts moored in the harbour. Many used their yachts as a week-end getaway place (probably too expensive to actually sail them).

Instant Answers: Marbella