Cañas y Tapas, Marbella

Ramon Gomez de la Serna 4, Marbella.

Carmela71 and Beach_dog at Canas y Tapas
  • Beach_dog's Profile Photo

Cañas y Tapas: Christmas at Cañas y Tapas

by Beach_dog Updated Jul 9, 2003

Santa and Beach_dog

Christmas time at Cañas y Tapas was not a dissappointment. Already one of my favourite local bars in Marbella, it has a new lunchtime menu and the new menu gives interesting tips on Spanish Christmas traditions.

I met this guy just outside the bar.... I think he was lost, or distracted by the good food and drink from continuing his journey.

• Beach_dog's Profile Photo

Cañas y Tapas: Mucha Cañas y Mucha Tapas.

by Beach_dog Updated Jul 9, 2003

Carmela71 and Beach_dog at Canas y Tapas

I think this Tapas Bar has become my fovourite, I visited on about ten occassions in two weeks. Its a restaurant chain that covers many cities in Spain.

Favorite Dish: Just select items from the menu which is designed like a newspaper, all the food is good. I liked so much of it that its difficult to say which is my favourite item, but the egg with prawns and asparagus was the dish I ate the most.
    I recommend the afternoon offer for 7.95 Euros, two main items with a desert and a beer.

• Carmela71's Profile Photo

Cañas y Tapas Not recomended

by Carmela71 Updated Feb 10, 2005

Another vt meeting

This is a chain specialised in tapas and other dishes, nice design of menu and decoration, for a light dinner or lunch (they have special offers for lunch time)

We used to go a lot, but the last week, we founded a change of management, food was not as good as it used to be and we got sick the following day.

We had not tried the one at the mall La Cañada, but it is always empty so I guess it is the same problem.

Instant Answers: Marbella