DA PINO, Marbella

by Hosell
  • LoriPori's Profile Photo

RISTORANTE DA PINO PIZZERIA: PIZZERIA

by LoriPori Updated Jun 11, 2006

Saturday, May 6 VTDinner Meeting at RISTORANTE DA PINO PIZZERIA an Italian restaurant located on the beach front, a 10 or 15 minute walk from most VT'ers hotels.
    Starters: Tomato Mozzarella salad or Three pastas in a selection of sauces. I chose the Three pastas and it was absolutely delicious.
    Main course: Scaloppini with a mushroom sauce or Salmon Cavaliere or Stuffed Aubergines(Eggplants) which was the Vegetarian option. I had the Salmon Cavaliere which was OK but a little too fishy tasting. I prefer the mild taste of our wonderful Canadian Pacific Salmon.
    Dessert: Tiramisu
    Drinks: Coffee, red & white wine, beer, sodas and water.
    Cost per person 27 Euros

• Hosell's Profile Photo

DA PINO: A VERY NICE ITALIAN RESTAURANT

by Hosell Written May 9, 2006

This was the second restaurant choosed for the VT meeting,the food was EXCELLENT!!!

Favorite Dish: This was our menu:
    Starters

Three pastas - selection of sauces
    Or
    Tomato Mozzarella salad (Vegetarian option)

Main course

Scallopini with a mushrooms sauce
    Salmon Cavaliere
    Or
    Stuffed Aubergines (Eggplants) (Vegetarian option)

Dessert

• lina112's Profile Photo

Da pino: Italian

by lina112 Updated May 9, 2006

members enjoying their dinner

Saturday evening we enjoyed a very nice dinner on this Dapino. We had a very good time. The food was delicious and the staff were very nice. I recommend the tiramisu, is the best one that i ever had. *

El sabado por la noche disfrutamos de una deliciosa cena en el restaurante italiando Dapino. La comida es muy buena, recomiendo el tiramisu es el mejor que he tomado en mucho tiempo.

• Wine Tasting

• Durfun's Profile Photo

DA PINO: Seaside dining.

by Durfun Written Jun 9, 2006

Lovely setting, just off the attractive promenade, offering seaviews.

The restaurant is large & open-plan, so it's easy to accommodate a very large group here.

The waiters are young, lively & attentive.

Decor, lighting, etc is very tasteful.

Favorite Dish: Tomato Mozzarella salad, Stuffed Aubergines (Eggplants) pasta.

The presentation of the starters was unique - sliced tomatoes with a dollop of cheese on each slice! That was quite good.

For desserts we had a mouth-watering slice of chocolate pudding.... simply divine!!

• Dabs's Profile Photo

DA PINO: Saturday night dinner

by Dabs Written May 24, 2006

Carmen and Stace's pick for Saturday night was also excellent, they had a little trouble delivering the right food to the right tables, but overall service was good and the food was excellent!

Favorite Dish: I was supposed to have a three pasta appetizer but they put a plate of tomatoes topped with fresh mozzarella down in front of me and I had forgotten what the menu was so I started to eat it (the portion size was huge, enough for 2-3 people!). Shortly after, they started delivering the pasta and my good buddy Hansi was nice enough to let me taste his (actually, I think I ate ALL of his pesto pasta!). My entree was a scallopini with mushroom sauce which I couldn't finish and then they bring out these huge slices of divine tiramisu and well, have you ever known me to pass up dessert?

• noirroi's Profile Photo

DA PINO: Not bad but no more

by noirroi Written Aug 28, 2007

Quiet a satisfactory restaurant for a small domestic restaurant. Food is well-cooked, none of the dishes was uneatable. The stuff is rather friendly, but not all of them understand english. I suppose that among the restaurants situated on Paseo Maritimo Da Pino is the best. Strongly recommend trying sorbet - it's really italian!

Instant Answers: Marbella

Comments

Hotels Near DA PINO
4.0 out of 5 stars