La Comedia CLOSED, Marbella

4 out of 5 stars 3 Reviews

plaza de la victoria, old town Marbella tel & fax: +34 952 77 64 78

vt meeting in Marbella
    by Carmela71
    Acting the fool at the Comedia :0)
    by Beach_dog
  • Carmela71's Profile Photo

A must do in Marbella lol (see menus): La Comedia POSH

by Carmela71 Updated Feb 10, 2005

vt meeting in Marbella

Well I have to say that until this year I did not go, as most of my friends prefer to go to tapas all the time.

but I went with Stace (Beach_dog) and we had a great dinner, you can also seat outside at the little terrace, overlooking the plaza de la victoria, in the city center.

It is a creative menu, full of interesting things ......

I do not remember what we had, and in they change so often the menus.... that I will only suggest to go there, is always an experience even if it is a little expensive...

We had starters, wine, deserts, main dishes, up to 80 euros between both.. more expensive than average, but one day is one lol

• Beach_dog's Profile Photo

La Comedia: Great variety and food combinations.

by Beach_dog Updated Jul 9, 2003

Acting the fool at the Comedia :0)

Great location on the first floor overlooking the Plaza de la Victoria. Many tables for two are situated on the small terraces, the best location if the weather is mild or warm. The standard of service is excellent and you will recieve a warm reception from the staff. The food is very diverse with some very interesting and unusual combinations. It has influences from around the world, that are a delight to try. Nothing we had could be faulted and I would return again.

Favorite Dish: my menu consisted of....
    Salmon served with ceaser salad and foie grass, for desert try the pistacio mousse.
    totally awesome food.

• noirroi's Profile Photo

La Comedia: Good look but satisfactory restaurant

by noirroi Updated Aug 28, 2007

From the first sight it seems that La Comedia is something unique, a flavorful restaurant. But when you get inside this feeling disappears. The interior is qiute poor, food is rather naive-cooked (a countryside try to cook town-food). We liked none of the dishes. The english couple that hold this restaurant are very nice, but they spend more time talking with guests-compatriots then running the business.

Instant Answers: Marbella