La Tricicleta NOW CLOSED, Marbella

Calle San Lazaro, 29600 Marbella 952-85-76-86

vt meeting october 2002
    by Carmela71
    Carmen (Carmela71) and myself.
    by Beach_dog
  • Carmela71's Profile Photo

International cousine: La Tricicleta IS NOW CALLED WINE BAR

by Carmela71 Updated Apr 4, 2011

vt meeting october 2002

Lovely summer terrace and private dining room.

the menu is very imaginative and includes my favourite magret of duck, foie gras with mangoes plus the chef's specialities.

In the charming old town.

With wine, starter, and two courses and dessserts, two people 70 euros

Now is under new ownership, so i will update soon!

WE WENT A YEAR AGO WITH THE NEW MANAGEMENT AND FOOD WAS MORE EXPENSIVE AROUND 100 FOR TWO PEOPLE AND NOT SO GOOD AS LA COMEDIA.

If you decide to go, go in Summer to the Terrace as the inside is very little and you can get into the neighbours conversations and meals…..

• Beach_dog's Profile Photo

La Tricicleta: Unusual selection and variety.

by Beach_dog Updated Apr 4, 2011

Carmen (Carmela71) and myself.

Situated in a small street in Old Town Marbella, we ate on a small rooftop terrace with parachute canopies surrounded by pot plants. The interior decorations were very interesting, no effort has been wasted in providing an interesting atmosphere and ambience. Very helpful and friendly waiter staff made the meal all the more pleasant.

Favorite Dish: The food was very varied with some very pleasant combinations of food, meticulously prepared and excelently presented. I think the best term to describe the food would be European, drawing on styles and ingredients from around Europe. For starters I had mushrooms served with two cheeses, followed by Sea Bass served with a pesto sauce and black olives, I really enjoyed the meal. All the food we had or saw was good. Although I have listed the prices as above average compared with the surrounding area, it was not excessive, the little extra we spent was well worth it, for the good food and surroundings.

Instant Answers: Marbella