XIN-XIN (Chinesse), Marbella

Ramiro Campos Turmo, 12, 29600 Marbella +34 - 952 82 95 50

Restaurante Chino Xin Xin
    by LoriPori
    I always seem to be eating..
    by Beach_dog
  • XIN-XIN (Chinesse)
    by Carmela71
  • LoriPori's Profile Photo

RESTAURANTE CHINO XIN XIN: CHINESE CUISUNE

by LoriPori Updated May 21, 2006

Restaurante Chino Xin Xin

Hans and I went to RESTAURANTE CHINO XIN XIN twice, once with a group of VT'ers and once by ourself. Most of us had the Menu Del Dia which was a fantastic value at 4,75 Euro. First course choices : soup -Chinese Salad - Spring roll. Hans and I both had the Spring Roll which was very good. Second course choices : Fried rice with three delights (ham, peas & bits of egg) - Fried Noodles with Vegetables. Third course choices: Chicken with Almonds - Sweet and Sour Pork - A Beef Dish. Also your choice of coffee or tea or ice cream (Helado ) or Flan. We also ordered two bottles of Agua Grande @ 2,50 Euro each.

• Carmela71's Profile Photo

CHINESE RESTAURANTS

by Carmela71 Updated Feb 10, 2005

Well not very fond of them, but always a chance if you are looking for cheap dinner, as you can get menus for 4-6 euros per person... (I still can not understand how can you get nice food for that price lol)

there are many around Marbella and Puerto Banus.

Our favorite is XinXin, a great one... menus from 4.50 euros per person, there are some more expensive but deserves, as is one of the best I have ever tried...

• Beach_dog's Profile Photo

RESTAURANTE CHINO XIN-XIN.: Chinese food in Spain? New Year's Eve - Update

by Beach_dog Updated Jul 9, 2003

I always seem to be eating..

My third visit here, and was not disappointed. I went on New Years Eve (not the chinese New Year).
    As usual great service from the friendly staff, I think they are getting to know us, after a few visits.
    Plenty of free shots at the end of the meal... in fact they left the bottle on the table for us.

Favorite Dish: There was a fixed menu for NYE, a little more expensive than normal, which is to be expected on this day of the year. If you dont order anything else in this restaurant, make sure you try the Crispy Duck.... its the best I've had anywhere.

• Beach_dog's Profile Photo

RESTAURANTE CHINO XIN-XIN: Chinese food in Spain?

by Beach_dog Updated Jul 9, 2003

Me at the Xin Xin restaurant.

It might seem strange to reccomend a Chinese restaurant in Spain, but some of the best Chinese food I have had has been in this country. Its also much cheaper than in the UK.
    I have been to the ´Xin Xin´ on two occasions, both times the food was good, in a nice quiet location just behind the beach. The service from the staff is good and they make every effort to ensure you enjoy your meal.

Favorite Dish: Try the set meals for 1, 2, 3, or 4 people. Good value for money and very filling, I guarantee you will leave with a full belly.
    The Chinese salad was very good, with a great sweet sauce, also the Chinese meatballs.
    The menu´s for one person are priced from 4,50 euros, and the ones of two people can go from 16.50 up to 23,50.

Instant Answers: Marbella