Medina Sidonia Transportation

by LoriPori

Most Recent Transportation in Medina Sidonia

• Parking

by GibJoe Written Feb 5, 2009

I would suggest that you park your car and walk, the streets are quite narrow and Medina Sidonia is a small village. I must also add that there are a bit steep hills at times, but you also have many bars and restaurants to have a refreshment. Most of all the attractions are in the old part of the town. I didn’t find much problem in parking my car, it could be that it was February and there where not too many visitors. There are two parking lots, just past the arch of the city hall (see the photo of the City Hall). Both of them are free of charge.

• LoriPori's Profile Photo

EXPLORING ANDALUCIA BY CAR

by LoriPori Updated May 26, 2006

Stace and His Awesome Kia

OK so this is a good opportunity to show off Stace and Carmen's awesome vehicle, the KIA which is a sports utility vehicle. It was a great and very comfortable car to EXPLORE ANDALUCIA. It was incredible, the way it had no problem going up steep hills and it had a feature which we sure could use - a back-up beeper which gets louder as you get closer to another car while parking. Hansi, we just have to have that feature in our next vehicle - more for you than me LOL.

Instant Answers: Medina Sidonia

Comments

Medina Sidonia Transportation

Reviews and photos of Medina Sidonia transportation posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Medina Sidonia sightseeing.

View all Medina Sidonia hotels