Montefrío Travel Guide

Montefrío Hotels

Montefrío Restaurants

• la_beba's Profile Photo

by la_beba Written Jan 10, 2003

We asked for a place to have good food and everyone, every single person we asked sent us to "El Pregonero" and not without reason, man, the food there was soooooooo good! and what "tapas" they serve with your nice cold beer!!!!!!!! It was unbelievable! great quality tapas, you could just fill up with them! I'm serious! We had decided to walk around town to try and find a place on our own, but everything else is small little bars that didnt even have flies visiting!
    So, reluctantly we ended up at "El Pregonero" and I am glad we did. I'd definitively recommend it!

Favorite Dish: Jamon azado (pierna de cerdo) wither on its own or a bocadillo (or even a tapa) mmmmmmm, they had it turning there, as they do "Gyro's meat", and irradiating extreme heat!!!!! beware! I felt like I had ended my days and made it to.. yeah, that place down there! ROFL....... but it was the heat from the meat roasting.... what smell! and what flavor!

Montefrío Off The Beaten Path

• la_beba's Profile Photo

by la_beba Written Feb 25, 2003

At Montefrío tourists can dedicate themselves to contemplate the rich historical and cultural patrimony this granadine zone keeps, including the route of Washington Irving of the Andalusian Legacy , or let yourself fascinate by the ample range of adventure sports that can be done, from "senderismo" (hiking) to walking the Rock of the Gypsys, one of the most important archeological zones of the province.

• Hiking and Walking

Instant Answers: Montefrío

Comments

Montefrío Travel Guide
Map of Montefrío