Know about this? Rate It!
The Island of Cartuja
I didn't actually go, but the pictures I have seen of the bridges look spectacular by night.
The island houses both gothic and renaissance styles and you can visit the Carthusian order of Saint Mary of the Caves.
Monasterio de Santa María de...
Monasterio de Santa María de las Cuevas (Monasterio de la Cartuja). The first church was built in the 16th century by Rivera, undergoing several extensions and reforms until the 18th century. it was later acquired by the Marquis of Pickman who founded crockery workshops there. It is currently host to the Andalusian centre of contemporary art. Timetable: from tuesday to saturday from 10.00 to 20.00. Sundays and holidays from 10.00 to 15.00. Free on tuesday for members of U.E
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Guaranteed best rates
- LuxuryCollection Exclusive offers from the official site
Sevilla Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Topsail Beach Hotels
- Stuarts Draft Hotels
- Tsing Yi Hotels
- Tinamaste Hotels
- Reims Off The Beaten Path
- Minneapolis Off The Beaten Path
- Tagaytay Off The Beaten Path
- Indianapolis Off The Beaten Path
- Sudbury Off The Beaten Path
- Lace making
- Southland Off The Beaten Path
- Vortexes & Spirituality
- Rab Off The Beaten Path
- Karachi Off The Beaten Path
- Tofino Off The Beaten Path
- Darjeeling Off The Beaten Path