Know about this? Rate It!
Day trip to Cordoba from Sevilla
You can take a bus to Cordoba from Sevilla at the San Sebastian station. A single ticket costs 9.69 euros and a return ticket costs 15 euros and the trip lasts just under 2 hours.
If you go on a Sunday the main tourist attractions are open.
The bus company is called Alsina Graells.
The bus station it arrives at in Cordoba is called Plaza de las Tres Culturas.
The hours are as follows:
Sevilla - Cordoba
7.45, 9.00 (Monday-Friday only), 11.00, 13.30, 14.45, 17.15, 18.00, 19.00 (Sundays only), 21.00 (Sundays only), 21.45 (Sundays only)
Cordoba - Sevilla
7.45, 10.00, 11.00, 12.30, 15.00, 17.15, 18.00 (Monday-Friday only), 19.00 (Sundays only), 19.10 (Sundays only), 19.45
- Budget Travel
Enroute to Cordoba
As we traveled along the highway to Cordoba, I found myself looking out to these houses along the foothill.
It's quite amazing how architecture has evolved over the last few centuries!
- Family Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Guaranteed best rates
- LuxuryCollection Exclusive offers from the official site
Sevilla Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Bonlanden auf den Fildern Hotels
- Likupang Hotels
- Rajgurunagar Hotels
- Tamworth Hotels
- Rome Off The Beaten Path
- Destin Off The Beaten Path
- Missouri Off The Beaten Path
- South Dakota Off The Beaten Path
- New Orleans Off The Beaten Path
- Thailand Off The Beaten Path
- Maui Off The Beaten Path
- Bend Off The Beaten Path
- Kolkata (Calcutta) Off The Beaten Path
- Madrid Off The Beaten Path
- Trondheim Off The Beaten Path
- Puerto Rico Off The Beaten Path