Know about this? Rate It!
Just wander through this city and appreciate the beauty of the surroundings. It's really splendid. In particular, go to the Parque Maria Luisa and breathe. Just breathe. The beauty of Sevilla is the assault on all your senses, but foremost, it's in the scents of the flowering jasmine, honeysuckle, lavender (I'm not a botanist, so I have no idea what all's there. I just like how they smell.). I also like the slowly collapsing Plaza de Espana, built for a Hispano-American fair that didn't quite come off. 1929 was a bad year to have an international exposition. The Plaza is beautiful, if falling apart.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Guaranteed best rates
- LuxuryCollection Exclusive offers from the official site
Sevilla Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Kakrail Hotels
- Cook Islands
- Santa Ana
- Middle Keys Hotels
- Pulau Bintan Hotels
- Ryton on Dunsmore Hotels
- Abano Terme
- Banff Off The Beaten Path
- Berlin Off The Beaten Path
- New Mexico Off The Beaten Path
- Victoria Off The Beaten Path
- Germany Off The Beaten Path
- Cameron Highlands Off The Beaten Path
- Saint Petersburg Off The Beaten Path
- Marken - Monnickendam
- Sedona Off The Beaten Path
- Tehachapi Off The Beaten Path
- Niagara Falls Off The Beaten Path
- The Bahamas Off The Beaten Path