Know about this? Rate It!
Just Across the River
If you want to see the Sevilla that is fairly free from the influence of tourism, step across the Triana Bridge to Triana and you'll see it. The riverfront street, Calle Bettis offers great views across the Guadalquivir to Sevilla and you'll also find some authentic restaurants and shops.
Iglesia de Santa Ana
The main church of Triana is Santa Ana. I love the brightly colored exterior and the tower can be seen from across the river as you'll notice in my previous tip. It's located on Correa.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Guaranteed best rates
- LuxuryCollection Exclusive offers from the official site
Sevilla Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Parkgate Hotels
- Saint James Hotels
- Bamburi Hotels
- Saint-Valéry-sur-Somme Hotels
- Phenix City
- Hoek van Holland Off The Beaten Path
- Saudi Arabia Off The Beaten Path
- Torquay Off The Beaten Path
- Chichester Off The Beaten Path
- Cardiff Off The Beaten Path
- Le Mans Off The Beaten Path
- Lima Off The Beaten Path
- De Haan Off The Beaten Path
- Rosses Point
- Santa Ana Off The Beaten Path
- Vintgar gorge