Sevilla Restaurants

• fairy_dust's Profile Photo

T de Triana: Tapas on Calle Betis

by fairy_dust Written Jun 9, 2014

Salmorejo and papas ali-oli

T de Triana is a tapa bar/restaurant on Calle Betis. The interior is quite large and looks old-fashioned, though you can sit on the terrace if you prefer. The service is good and the food is yummy! You can order cold, hot, fish, and/or meat tapas (they are separated on the menu). They don't always have every single tapa available every single day, but they'll tell you if they don't have the one you want so you can order something else.

Favorite Dish: I loved the salmorejo (cold tomato cream) and patatas ali-oli (garlic mayo potatoes).

• fairy_dust's Profile Photo

Casa Paco: Homemade tapas

by fairy_dust Updated Jun 8, 2014

tapas

Casa Paco is a tapa bar on the Alameda de Hercules, and the food is great! The tapas are quite cheap and I liked everything I tried. The only complaint I had in 2007 is that the service is often slow and they occasionally messed up my order. Then again, the restaurant was often very busy, which means that lots of people also love the food!

In 2014, I had no issues with slow service or messed-up orders. I guess they have better staff now!

Favorite Dish: The papas alinas (potatoes in olive oil) were good, and the pechuga a la cebolla (chicken breast in onion sauce). I also loved the puerros al gratin (leeks with cheese) and camembert al horno (baked cheese).

• Study Abroad

• WaRPer's Profile Photo

Carlos Alberto: Love this place!

by WaRPer Written May 3, 2014
    Carlos Alberto

Here's a restaurant serving tapas & more and it seems to be very famous among the locals too. Everything we tried was delicious (Jamon, beef steak, pork steak, and clam stew) and surprisingly inexpensive. Although it is quite a walk from the Old Town, but if you are traveling by train, this place is only 5 minutes walk from the station. The restaurant is jam packed during lunch time, but it is worth the wait :)

• Turska's Profile Photo

La Fábrica: Best beer in Spain

by Turska Updated Apr 23, 2012

I tought there is not such a thing,as "good spanish beer"(Sorry,all Spanish..) but when we went there,I found very very good beer.After that,we went there allmost every day(we were there 8days).They make it there,and sadly,you can´t buy any to take home with you.
    They also have good tapas.We liked patatas alioli and pollo-something.Kind of chicken-kebab,with kind of homemade french fries.We even ate a big portion of them as dinner one night.What ever you order,there´s bread and breadsticks with it.Other food seemed o.k. too,but we didn´t understand enough words from menu,so we only ordered what we knew.We are not that kind of people,who like to try everything.Sad but true.

Edit: Oh.. I just found out they are closed :(

Favorite Dish: The beer there..I usually like dark beer,but this was so soft and refressing in the heat.The chicken breast was also good(I don´t remember how to spell breast in Spanish-we don´t read Spanish at school in Finland)and spicy.The big"racion" was5,50€,cheap for Finnish people.There was chicken and fries.

• Beer Tasting

• stevemt's Profile Photo

Cafe Bar Les Teresas: Wonderful cafe/bar in Santa Cruz

by stevemt Written Oct 22, 2011

You can eat/drink inside or outside here. Outside has the water spray, inside has air con

This place is magic. So atmospheric, and the staff is real friendly as well.

Great, and well priced Tapas

Favorite Dish: The Tapas

• Beer Tasting

• lotafro's Profile Photo

The Triana neighborhood: Flamenco in Your Mouth

by lotafro Updated Sep 19, 2011

As far as places to eat and drink, Triana (Sevilla) is your best bet. There are several great bars/diners that have great food and decent prices. The gastrnomic richness of Andalucía is known throughout the world, from its cured ham to its unequalled olive oil. Yet, going out for tapas is an Andalusian gastronomic acclaim. A trait custom of this land which consists of going out to eat small servings at bars, especially in the afternoon. A tapa is a small dish of food which is usually accompanied with a beer or a glass of wine.
    I can't think of any other place in Seville where you can immerse yourself in the local atmosphere with its sounds, smells, sights and flavours. It's easy to chance upon the best gems in the many hidden away corners of the city.
    A few places can provide you with a menu in English which is always a big help for those of us who didn't get an "A" in Spanish 101 and the service is included but it's always nice to leave a tip.

Favorite Dish: Favorite?? In a place like this that's impossible to disclose. Everything makes your mouth water!OK. Fine. Most like, Gamba Alajillo - this is a saucy, galic marinated shrimp dish that this restaurant is known for. And then there's also the "serranito" sandwich. But there so much more on the menu.

• Study Abroad

• El Giraldillo: El Giradillo Restaurant : a place NOt to dine !

by Rombautk Updated Jul 21, 2011

The restaurant is overpriced, quality below the Spanish standards and overpriced. No children menu available + they refused to sell a big bottle of mineral water. The waiters were completely underqualified, didn't made any suggestions . Service was slow and not realy friendly. We paid 6 euro /Pp for a minimal portion of french fries.
    The restaurant is located in the shadow of the Gibralforo . one ADVice . Don't go to this restaurant it's our baddest experience in 10 years that we are visiting Spain;

Favorite Dish: none

Corral del Agua: Dining under vines

by PrincessMonja Written Jul 7, 2011

Beautiful setting - you sit under vines in a lovely courtyard with a fountain babbling away. Very nice.

Favorite Dish: The food is the usual Spanish fare. They do a good gaspacho here.

Again I found the portions very large, so would recommend sharing.

• PrincessMonja's Profile Photo

Habanita: Lots of fun and fab food!

by PrincessMonja Updated Jul 7, 2011

Having fun at Habanita!

A fun place to eat - I enjoyed the food and found the staff very friendly. It's supposed to be a cuban restaurant, fortunately the food was far better than the food I endured in Havana..

Favorite Dish: They do a great goat's cheese salad (It's large - so I'd share one!)

You can also get lot's of tapas to share. Yum!

Abades Triana: Fantastic view

by PrincessMonja Written Jul 7, 2011
    The view from the Terrace

Really the title says it all. This hotel is situated in Triana by the river, and has a wonderful view of the centre of Sevilla.

That is the main thing to recommend it.

The service is poor (in fact the American gentleman was getting so angry with his waitress that he demanded that they sent over someone else who knew what they were doing - they had been waiting a long time...)

Favorite Dish: The food was ok - but expensive - If you can mange to go here for a drink or just a little meal - that would be best...

• PrincessMonja's Profile Photo

Ristorante San Marco: Eat in an old arabic bath house!

by PrincessMonja Written Jul 5, 2011

I have to admit one of my favourite things about this restaurant is the building that it is housed in! It is a converted moorish bath house and is very attractive. The food is Italian and very nice.

Favorite Dish: I particularly like the carpaccio. I would add a little hint here - the portions are enormous - the carpaccio starter could easily be shared by 2-3 people and the plate of pate could have fed 4!- so share! It's the Spanish way!

• Architecture

Zelai: My Favourite restaurant in Sevilla

by PrincessMonja Written Jun 6, 2011

Zelai - so popular people are standing up in there

I've listed this restaurant under the category of 'other' as it really isn't like anywhere else I've found in Sevilla. Now I've spent a fair amount of time in Sevilla, and have hunted high and low for good places to eat, and I'm sure there are some, but frankly I have been so disappointed with the range of uninteresting greasy or fried tapas that I had almost given up hope. Then one day I noticed Zelai...

I love this place It is soooo different to many of Sevilla's bars and restaurants.

1. The staff are lovely! Fast, efficient and I've seen several of them actually smile!
    2. The food is fresh delicious, prepared as you order it and presented beautifully.
    3. It is modern and clean, but still has a great atmosphere.

Favorite Dish: I have a few favourites at Zelai, but I have to say that the risotto is so good my husband and I have considered getting the train to Sevilla from Málaga just to have a dish of it!

The Kobe beef burger is another must - delicious.

On week day lunch times look out for the dish of the day - it's ben scrummy every time I've had it!

• Trindade's Profile Photo

TAPELIA: Don´t miss these great mediteranean´s restaurant

by Trindade Updated Apr 4, 2011

Authentic traditional rices and the best Mediterranean gastronomy tasted between(among) aromas of the rosemary and of the orange blossom.

Though it is a chain of restaurants distributed by many cities of Spain and enclosedly Alemaña, they do not lose his quality and the waiters are very nice, even more specially in Seville.

Favorite Dish: They have an enormous variety of rices and the desserts are delicious. Don´t miss "Muerte por Chocolate".

• Wine Tasting

• Restaurante-Pizzeria Cereceto: Try these pizzas and pastas.......!!!!!!!!

by frita Updated Apr 4, 2011

This place is in a key spot in the centre of Seville. It has completely unique decoration....with even a zebra wall.

The pizzas are excellent with a thin base and some unusual toppings e.g. Madras with chicken and an Indian flavour, Dolce Vita with bacon, goats cheese and honey vinagrette....The pastas are fresh with sauces made there and then individually, parpadelle Satay with chicken, and peanut spicy sauce. They also cater for vegetarians, though not vegan.

The atmosphere is very welcoming and the service great.....especially the hands-on owner Mercedes Cereceto.

They also have a private dining room seating 25 for special occasions and groups.

Favorite Dish: That's hard to narrow down..... wild mushroom ravioli with mushroom sauce is great for vegetarians.

• Gay and Lesbian

• chagi1's Profile Photo

Restaruante Coimbra: Amazing Seafood!!!

by chagi1 Updated Apr 4, 2011

This is a portuguese restaurant in the Mairena del Aljarafe area of Sevilla appears to be family owned and run.
    The Seafood was AMAZING!!!
    The staff was friendly.
    The prices were right... you can't go wrong!

Favorite Dish: We started off with "Gambas" which are shrimps, it was a huge portion that two of us shared.
    For the main dish we had two different kinds of fish, one named "Lubina" and the other "Rape". Both were great, one was big pieces of fish and the other was a whole fish, grilled with garlic and sliced in the middle (I don't know which name belongs to which fish) :o) Both were very very tasty!!!
    For desert my boyfriend had a "Don Pablo" which was a caramel like creamy cake, and I had the "tarte chocolate" both were amazing!
    The whole experience was great!

• School Holidays

Instant Answers: Sevilla

Comments

Sevilla Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Sevilla restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Sevilla sightseeing.