Albarracín Restaurants

• Restaurants
  • Restaurants
    by nomad7890
    Awards earned by the restaurant

Most Recent Restaurants in Albarracín

• nomad7890's Profile Photo

Rincon del Chorro: Don't miss this first class food

by nomad7890 Written Aug 15, 2009

The atmosphere in the restaurant is relaxing and the staff is very helpful. The food is fresh and well prepared. My lunch was excellent, from the wine, down to the sourdough bread. It is a great place to take a nice break from the exploring and sit down to relax with an excellent meal. Rincon del Chorro could be a tad pricier than other establishments, but it is really worth it!

Favorite Dish: I had the Sopa de Ajo (garlic soup) which had tiny crunchy bits of garlic in an exellent broth. Delicious! Next I had the Solomoillo Buey Foi (beef) - not to forget an excellent red wine. I concluded the meal with a Flan de Queso (cheese flan), and a coffee. Can't say which dish was better as I liked them all. While I was there I had a chance to chat with the people in the table next to mine and when their food came in it was also wonderful and they enjoyed their food. Cannot recommend this place enough!

• Cafe/Bar Casino: Food with a view

by blint Written Dec 10, 2004

Smurf enjoys view!

Don't be put off with the name. I don't exactly know why it's called Casino but hey!

As you enter you'll see two rooms with large windows that look out around the edge of Albarracin so you ca see some lovely medieval houses perched on the edge of the cliff and the steepish climb up to the town.

The staff are friendly and trustworthy. I left my bag in there and they kept it safe for me until I returned a while later! You may think this is normal but once I left my bag in the Irish bar in the centre of Cadiz and it mysteriously disappeared even though we were the last customers baring one other couple!

Favorite Dish: The tapas looked absolutely fantastic, but we always came here for breakfast. We had a tostada with cured ham and tomatoe. The ham was not tough or stringy but tender and you didn't end up eating the whole thing in one go because you can't bite through it (don't laugh this can happen!).

They don't do natural orange juice of course as they aren't exactly in a big orange growing region. But everthing thing else made up for that!

The tortilla looked great too!

Instant Answers: Albarracín

Comments

Albarracín Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Albarracín restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Albarracín sightseeing.