IBIZA TOWN, Ibiza

Know about this? Rate It!

• IBIZA TOWN
    by JulesH
  • A quick weekend visit.

by badmanmichael Written Oct 29, 2008

Favorite thing: Hi,

I was also planning a visit on nov 8 thru 10th. I will in Barcelona for business during the first week of november. After reading some postings, I am not sure if I should go to Ibiza or wait for summertime to visit.

I am alone as well, so it would be better to visit with friends or company.

• portinatx resort info

by ajc007 Written May 31, 2008

Favorite thing: yes they have two cash machines one at below delray appartments and one where the old bank was so no worries you will be ok - we also are going to the same resort and in september from 18 till 3 oct my be can catch up with you for a drink Alan and Phill e.mail is al.anc@hotmail.co.uk
    if you need to know anything about the resort we have been 8 times and are pleased to help in any way we can .
    alan

Fondest memory: we have made maby friends in ibiza but we loved the festival and hippy market have great videos of both.

gay area

by DPando Written Jul 12, 2005

Favorite thing: A funny moment when we were walking by there...3 kids playing with an hydrant on the floor ....they "threaten" these who expect to cross in front of the hydrant to let the water run and soak them !! really funny and improvised

Ibiza Downtown

by DPando Written Jul 12, 2005

Favorite thing: Our last day strolling around ibiza spending some time till the planetake off at 21h
    From that place you can see the slope to the main door of Dalt Vila or the fortress ..
    this area is full of small city stalls as a big open-air market...

• Jmill42's Profile Photo

Ibiza Town

by Jmill42 Written Mar 5, 2004

Ibiza Port from the opposite side of the fun

Favorite thing: Ibiza Town lends itself to having the crazies come out. It is the pre-party central everynight after the sunsets on the west side of the island and Sant Antoni's sunset bars and clubs. It is full of shopping, eating, and crazy sidewalk shows. Don't miss it!

• JulesH's Profile Photo

Ibiza Town

by JulesH Written Feb 25, 2003

Ibiza town

Favorite thing: Ibiza Town is a must. It is a lively, cosmopolitan town with a port and many shops. It has a charming old town crowned by a castle (if you can make it up that far, the views are amazing!) You would really need a full day to wander around the labyrinth of tiny streets.

Fondest memory: When I'm not in Ibiza, I miss the sunsets and the friendly people...when I'm crushed into the tube in London in the cold, I think of Ibiza...my happy place!

• Spa and Resort

• bugalugs's Profile Photo

Ibiza Town - Its lovely to...

by bugalugs Written Sep 17, 2002

Favorite thing: Ibiza Town - Its lovely to wander up to D'Alt Vila passing through the main entrance over a drawbridge to stroll through the winding cobbled stoned streets, up to the Cathedral, passing along the way, little churches, pavement restaurants, shops and bars. Here's me and Joe posing along the drawbridge!

Moments

by DPando Written Jul 12, 2005

Favorite thing: good memories in our last afternoon there.... kids playing amused with hydrant in a place where water is not plentiful

Location Area Gay

by DPando Written Jul 12, 2005

Favorite thing: One good place to acced is from Sol square and entering by Santa Ana street or Sant Lluis...is just under dalt vila and its just pedestrian strrets so forget the mope and less your car

• bugalugs's Profile Photo

Ibiza Town We took this...

by bugalugs Written Sep 17, 2002

Favorite thing: Ibiza Town We took this picture at night from the battlements of the fortress high on the hillside.

Instant Answers: Ibiza