Eden (Club), Ibiza

Avenida Dr. Fleming, San Antonio

Know about this? Rate It!

Play dat sax
    by jrs1985
  • ColetteA's Profile Photo

Eden (Club): example

by ColetteA Written Aug 1, 2012

my friend was totally assaulted by one of the bouncers in eden... for actually doing NOTHING... after waiting 3 hours for example to come out, we decided to stand on a high up bit not that far from the stage so we could see him. my friend was told to sit down... so she SAT down, next time i see is her getting DRAGGED off from were she was sitting. we both then got kicked out... it was really gutting since we paid a lot for the tickets, and the attack was totally unprovoked and soo uncalled for...leaving my friend with big bruises all the way up her legs, cuts on her arms. and the worse thing was the owner of the place just didnt care... we asked him to phone the police and he said no police will not care...after spending half the day trying to report this bouncer to the police, we have realised that, that is true they dont care. REALLY REALLY not happy with the way we were treated.

• Music
    • Festivals
    • Beaches

• Eden (Club): Dangerous security man!

by samamsterdam Written Sep 12, 2011

On the 11th Sep 2011 at 6am, i was attacked by one of Eden's staff members a bouncer security man.
    I was just about to leave Eden with friends when a song came on that we all loved i ran over to a empty podium to dance as i got on a security man came over and told me to get down, so as i sat down to jump off he grabbed me before i had a chance to do so.
    Then he started to punch me in the face and was kicking me in the legs, and he spat in my face which was horrible. i'm only 21 and i'm a girl it was humiliating and i was terrified that he was going to seriously hurt me or that i was going to die.

A friend i was with a boy try d to help me by pulling the bouncer off but the bouncer was too strong and got my friend in a head lock and started to punch him in the head, then got the taser and taser d him about 5-6 times he could not breath lucky lots of people came over to help him stop hurting the both of us. If it wasn't for all of them he would of been seriously injured or even left for dead..

Its wrong to treat people this way when you pay lots of money to get in and to no now your never save. its scary.. And he was very dangerous you could see in his eyes when i looked at him when i said why are you doing this please don't hurt me but he did not care.
    So it was only this past month a man died due to a bouncer punched him in the neck at Ushuaia. Awful behaviour.... So when you go to Ibiza clubbing with your friends be careful that you don't dance on any podium's incase some one try's to kill you for having a good time!!!! Cause the police over there don't help and are as much scary as the security men.

• Singles
    • Disabilities
    • Work Abroad

• jrs1985's Profile Photo

Eden (Club): Eden in Ibiza

by jrs1985 Updated Apr 4, 2011

Flyer for Eden Ibiza

The newest club to Ibiza and located right by Es Paradis in San Antonio. It is large and it is beautiful. It's in a great location if you're staying in Sant Antoni or nearby. This way you won't have to go far to have fun! Make sure you dress to impress in order to get entry.
    More Ibiza Information at MyIbiza

Price: 20-50 Euro most nights

Parties:
    Monday: Helter Skelter - Probably one of the few drum & bass nights on the island.
    Tuesday: Slinky - Featuring headliner Dave Pearce
    Wednesday: Garlands - Funky house just for you!
    Thursday: Retro - The longest running clubbing event in Europe!
    Friday: Dusted - House music sets with colored themes.
    Saturday: Shower Party - A lot like the fiesta del agua. The place gets flooded with water.
    Sunday: Judgement Sunday - Judge Jules mixes every Sunday for Judgement.

Dress Code: Dress nicely and you'll be ok

• Singles
    • Music

• Eden (Club): Judgement Sundays!

by Krypto Written Aug 23, 2006

Best club in San Antonio, excellent music and big Djs! Judgement Sundays are just one of the good nights out there!

If your into Trance, dance, electro, house! this is definately the place to go.. check out who's playing and most of the time you can get tickets for cheap off pubs and reps.. If you go in groups they often give a group discount!

Dress Code: Anythin you waNT!

• School Holidays

• Cammel11's Profile Photo

Eden (Club): Fun fun!

by Cammel11 Written Aug 1, 2005

This club is located in san antonio. If you are staying in san antonio you can easily walk here. Some nights they play all hip hop music. A huge venue and really nice inside. We had a blast here!! some nights before 1:00am ladies get in free

• Jmill42's Profile Photo

Eden (Club): A Bad Club on Ibiza?

by Jmill42 Written Mar 5, 2004

Eden

Without a doubt, I could not have imagined a bad club being on Ibiza, but that is what Eden was to me. I am sure that there are some people out there who has this as their favorite, but to me, this was "any-frat-bar-USA". The club sometimes hosts English people only parties, and that suits me just fine not being English. At least we didn't have to pay for the 5 minutes we were there.

• Beach_dog's Profile Photo

Eden: Eden

by Beach_dog Updated Dec 21, 2002

Foam Party

Another of my favorites, a smaller club accommadating only about 2000 people. The best foam parties are held here. The foam is pretty evil stuff, it burns your eyes and chokes you. It can be well over your head. I advise staying out of the foam until the canons stop spraying it, its easy to become submerged. They hold about two foam parties each week, other nights can be great also.

Dress Code: Casual to chic.

Instant Answers: Ibiza