The Smugglers Retreat.
2006. On the far side of San Antoinio bay is a must for those (like me) who miss a good English beer. It was very low season when we arrived and although the beers are bottled there were about 20 good quality ales on offer. This must be a prime spot in summer for British beer swilling community, those who cant go abroad without finding an english style pub and a fish & chip shop before they even find the beach. It was relief for Adrian who has lived in Ibiza for almost seven years now, i usually have to cram my luggage with can of ale for him. Lets hope the new owners make it through the low season, no doubt Adrian will do his best to support them, keep up the good work lads.Related to:
- Road Trip
- Beer Tasting
Ibiza clams a unique zoological attraction,the celebrated Ibicenco hound. Skinny as a greyhound, long snouted with alert big ears and eyes as mysterious as a Siamese cat's, this hungry looking dog can trace its history back thousands of years. But for all that its said to be less intelligent than most common mongrels.
The best way to see the island is by boat. We took the Captain Nemo boat from San Antonio.
Seems that the island has been inspiration for artists as Mike Oldfield and some shots for films had been filmed here as Lucia y el sexo.
Also some people had been scared about the island for many years saying there had been seen lights at night and things like that….
The first time I visited the Palmyra was about 8 years ago. I have since been to other hotels,...more
Hello! I'm here in Ibiza right now on a beach about 15mins away from my hotel. Paid 17€ to get me...more
Sorry, but I`m afraid I wouldn`t recommend this hotel to any of my friends. The hotel itself has an...more
Latest Ibiza Hotel Reviews
- Piscis Park Hotel Ibiza
- Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 2 Reviews
- Catalina Cafe Del Mar
- Very Good (3.5 out of 5.0) 8 Reviews
- Hotel Bergantin Ibiza
- 1 Review
- Breakfast included
- AMOMA.com Best price - No reservation costs
- Beds for all Budgets!
- Hostelworld.com Sleep Easy on your travels Read 1 million+ ratings & reviews
Explore the World
- Jamaica Off The Beaten Path
- Atlanta Off The Beaten Path
- Nashville Off The Beaten Path
- Arizona Off The Beaten Path
- Toronto Off The Beaten Path
- Alabama Off The Beaten Path
- New York City Off The Beaten Path
- Quebec Off The Beaten Path
- Vermont Off The Beaten Path
- Lexington Off The Beaten Path
- Chattanooga Off The Beaten Path
- Ottawa Off The Beaten Path