Villa Mercedes, Ibiza

Paseo Maritimo, San Antonio. 971 34 85 43

• split58's Profile Photo

Villa Mercedes: An exquisite surprise

by split58 Written Jun 5, 2011

We found Villa Mercedes by accident and were drawn in by the seductive lighting and lounge area. The food was absolutely fantastic and the service excellent. The waiter even brought me a pashmina and draped it over my shoulders when the wind got up a little. I had a delicious salad of goats cheese and strawberries followed by a beautiful piece of fish. Can't remember the dessert unfortunately but no doubt it was yummy. Not the cheapest meal but well worth a visit for a special night. You can relax on the beds afterwards whilst listening to live music. We visit Ibiza every year and will definitely be returning to Villa Mercedes.

Favorite Dish: Goats cheese salad with balsamic dressing and strawberries

• CarolynShort's Profile Photo

Villa Mercedes: Laid-back atmosphere, top service, great food

by CarolynShort Updated Oct 17, 2002

Situated on small marina front in San Antonio, closer to town centre than Sunset cafe (if you can't get a taxi and have shoes unsuitable for walking like us!)... ambience was mixture of candles, chill out music, cushions and arty lighting.. and the food & wine was quite good too!

Favorite Dish: I think I had tuna steak, but remember liking the starter (quesadila & dip) best

can't find better image