Beaches, Majorca Island

The beach of El Arenal
    by mabu
  • Palma Noval 3 Beaches

by BETTY.MACG Written May 8, 2008

Beware of the very tall man 6ft 4" who slowly walks round the three beaches of Palma Nova pretending to look at the ladies when in fact he is looking for the ladies bags. He carries a towel over his shoulder and also a T Shirt which he puts on and off regurlarly. He walks up beside people and drops his t shirt over the purse or bag to make it look as if he has dropped it and he in turn picks up the shirt and the bag or purse, and slowly walks off. He is approx 36 - 40 yrs, sunburned european skin black hair with grey tips and his skin is of bad appearance. He speaks very good English. I have just returned this week and he stole my bag which contained money, mobile phone, gold watch, safe key and other items of value. The watch was my mothers who is no longer here and was of extremely sentimental value.
    Please beware. Take the bag to the beach but make sure its empty. We chased him as we saw him take the bag but as my husband and I are 61 yrs of age, we could not quite run as fast as him.

Unique Suggestions: I have not experienced this yet as it is too soon. I would offer a substantial reward to have my mums watch returned .

Fun Alternatives: The only alternative is is you go to the beach be aware and awake at all times.

• mabu's Profile Photo

Ballermann 6 or Balneario 6:

by mabu Written Sep 24, 2002

The beach of El Arenal

Tis is one of the beach huts along the beach of 'El Arenal' they were built to provide toilets, changing rooms and a shower. Each of this huts has got a number. Once someone had the idea to make the Balneario 6 in to a bar. With time it got occupied by hords of german tourists who gave it the name 'Ballermann'. And so its the place where crouds of german tourists get drunk with german beer (or watery sangria), listening to german music.

Only go there if you like this kind of entertainment. nothing against germans but Mallorca is spanish and not german!

Instant Answers: Majorca Island

Comments

Other Tourist Traps in Majorca Island

View all Majorca Island hotels