Castles / Palaces, Palma de Mallorca

Know about this? Rate It!

• Castles / Palaces
    by NunoF
  • Castles / Palaces
    by katiejt
  • NunoF's Profile Photo

Tapestries in La Almudaina Palace

by NunoF Written Dec 26, 2003

Favorite thing: The walls of the La Almudaina Palace in Palma de Mallorca are covered with some good Flemish tapestries from the 16th and the 7th century representing the Spanish history.
    I took pictures of some of them and put it on a travelogue, hope you enjoy it...

• Just take time to wander...

by katiejt Written Aug 26, 2002

Favorite thing: Just take time to wander through the streets and see what you can find. I just thought everything was so picturesque, I wanted to take a photo of everything!

Fondest memory: Me and my Mum sat at one of the cafes by the harbour and wrote postcards while we had a drink....it was so relaxing, and the waiters didn't try to hurry us out of the cafe just because we'd finished our drinks.

• Christianne's Profile Photo

Puedes visitar el Palacio...

by Christianne Written Aug 24, 2002

Favorite thing: Puedes visitar el Palacio Almudaina que esta al lado de la Catedral.Almudaina fue construida como un palacio arabe y se convirtio en palacio de estilo gotico.
    Una de sus funciones es esa de museo municipal.
    La playa de Can Pastilla y El Arenal son lugares en que puedes divertirte.
    Para ver de modo panoramico la ciudad y su bahia tambien, puedes subir al castillo Bellver.
    No olvides de visitar la Seu, la catedral de estilo gotico construida en el siglo XIII.

Instant Answers: Palma de Mallorca

Comments

View all Palma de Mallorca hotels