El Arenal district, Palma de Mallorca

Know about this? Rate It!

• El Arenal district
    by Antonio25
    everybody enjoy nightlife
    by vesna04
  • LexiB's Profile Photo

El Arenal district- Club 4711: Club 4711

by LexiB Updated Aug 9, 2005

Club 4711 is owned by Big Ron & his wife, Simone. They are from Cologne, Germany and now live full time in Mallorca. When I first met Big Ron & Simone I was really taken in by their generosity and loads of information on Mallorca. They fed us, gave us plenty to drink (their sangria is quite potent--DON'T EAT THE FRUIT--you'll be on your butt in minutes) and made their place to one to hang out in our 4 days there.

Dress Code: casual

• School Holidays

• Antonio25's Profile Photo

some Mallorca night life

by Antonio25 Updated Jan 19, 2004

my bro. and a turkish friend in Riu Palace, Riu Palace is not the most but is a huge nightclub on mallorca with a great atmosphere, they run dance music and my favorite British&US R n B / Hip-Hop music...
    of course how could i forget it ,you can find lot's and lot's of pretty women there most of them are from Germany

• Seniors
    • Singles
    • Women's Travel

• rla's Profile Photo

Mallorca is known for its...

by rla Written Sep 7, 2002

Mallorca is known for its nitelife. There are varios spots you could visit. There are three main centers, those are El Arenal, Magalluf-Palmanova, and Palma de Mallorca. In El Arenal you will see a majority of German people in most discos and pubs. The places i would recommened there would be Zorbas, and the pubs by the beach. Magalluf is a full of people from UK, and BCM is the place to be at. Palma is a more refined place, and there somes to be more of local people there. The best disoc overthere is Titos.

• vesna04's Profile Photo

El Arenal district: Nightime madness

by vesna04 Written Sep 10, 2003

everybody enjoy nightlife

Wat nightlife spot? All El Arenal is one big nightlife area. You realy do not know what to choose. I think you had to stay at least few months to try everithing what is on offer. I liked to go to one piano bar. I think the name was Liza (Lisa) bar. Even than, when I was much younger I didn't like loud places.

Dress Code: No special dress code was required.

Instant Answers: Palma de Mallorca

Comments

View all Palma de Mallorca hotels