Reality check, Palma de Mallorca

• Reality check
    by katiejt
  • Es trenc

by americo_santos Written Sep 10, 2006

There's some really irritating thing about Mallorca: "People see tourists as walking wallets".

There are lots of really hard to reach beaches, that after some almost suicinding driving experiences (throught roads where two cars almost can't pass aside, at the same time in diferent direccions), you discover that you are forced to pay up to 6 euros just to park your car in the middle of nothing.. Es trenc is just one of those beaches..

Fun Alternatives: To escape it you can park your car before the end of the road and walk 1km to reach the beach..

• Poda's Profile Photo

not always good advise... Cala Torta

by Poda Updated May 22, 2003

We asked to a man of the Island an help to see a nice beach... he told us about Cala Torta in the north...
    It had to be a wonderful beach... to arrive there I had to do a big trip in bad street and it seemed like unreachable.. i though "it has to be very nice and unique!".. Cllaudi was looking at me in a Devil eyes... only for my driving!!
    hehehe
    Pitty, it could be nice if it wasn't with... bad smell, mosquito and no so nice beach....
    Next time we'll take care about advise!!

Unique Suggestions: When I was in the beach I thought... "pitty I could spend this day in another beautiful beach..."
    When I was in the car to come back (Claudia drove it) I thought "the beach wasn't so ugly, I prefere to stay there... never the worst finished... "...
    yes Claudia was driving so close to the right side of the street (my side) that.... hoooo!!!

Fun Alternatives: Choose wher to go by yourself and don't let Claudia to drive!!

• Don't make the mistake that...

by katiejt Written Aug 26, 2002

Don't make the mistake that most tourists going to Mallorca make, and see Palma de Mallorca as being just the airport. The city is one of the nicest parts of the island, and even if you're staying on the other side of Mallorca, Palma's only a short day trip away. Definitely should not be missed.

Instant Answers: Palma de Mallorca

Comments

View all Palma de Mallorca hotels